Putting the name of Jesus on the lips of every nation by engaging cultures of the world in the creation of new songs that reflect the global nature of God's kingdom.
1. Partnering with worship leaders from around the world to capture the sound and song of their region to contribute to the tapestry of global worship.
2. Training a new generation of worship leaders who intentionally work to see authentic worship happening across cultures, languages and generations.
3. Fostering unity in the body of Christ through multi-cultural, multi-lingual, multi-generational worship.
4. Challenging the Church to go beyond song into discipleship, for that is what authentic worship is.
5. Using music as a tool of evangelism with those who do not yet know Jesus.